1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bouquet for my grandfather when he entered hospice.I didn't realize it would take 3 weeks for them to be delivered until after I ordered them.

I then changed the shipping address to my grandma's house (through the customer service email). I called multiple times over the next two months and was always told they were on backorder. I was also told I wasn't notified of this because they are a small company and don't have automated email. After my grandpa died, I talked to a representative on the phone and changed the message on the card, so it would be for my grandma and not my grandpa.

More calls took place over the next month. They sent me a shipping confirmation, finally, through DHL. The number they gave me was invalid. When I called again, I was told DHL doesn't do their deliveries, and was given a USPS confirmation number.

This number only showed information for the first day it was shipped, and never any other information. My grandma finally got the flowers (a month later), three months after they were ordered. They were delivered to the hospice, addressed to my grandpa. I asked for at least a partial refund multiple times over the course of the three months.

I was given a $15 gift card, because, "That's all we can do, sorry." I told them not to worry, I'll never use it.

After speaking to a second supervisor, I was finally given a $15 refund (25%).THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

Review about: Eco Flower Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Eco Flower?

Comments